Active violin instructor since 2009 teaching students ages 3-18. Experience designing and facilitating comprehensive lesson plans for early childhood, elementary and middle school classrooms. Directed strings after-school program in South Suburbs of Chicago with over 40 students and 4 faculty. Conducted and coached elementary and middle school orchestras. Experienced music theory instructor for elementary and middle school students.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Columbia College Chicago, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Instrumental Performance, Columbia College Chicago, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Rockford University, 2007
Licenses and Endorsements
- Texas Educator Certificate, K-12 Music. #2099783. 2017.
- Professional Educator License, K-9. License ID: 2310238, 201
- Music Endorsement, Illinois State Board of Education, License field 143, 2013
- Registered Suzuki Violin Teacher, ECC, Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 2008.